£20000 - £25000 per annum
27 January 2021
28 March 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Arborist/Climber to join a family owned and friendly business established in 2002. The client is based near Southampton and offer a full and comprehensive service to domestic and commercial customers throughout Hampshire. Having built up a loyal customer base and in a strong position thanks to a work stream now reaching into the summer the business requires an experience Arborist / Climber to join.
Our client are looking for experienced climbers and we are offering a competing salary that will reflect qualifications and experience, plus opportunities for overtime working and 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
The business has Covid procedures in place and can provide full PPE and climbing equipment if required, together with training opportunities for the right person.
The ideal Arborist / Climber will have :
- Previous climbing and industry experience minimum of two years with CS 184.108.40.206.40 and 41 qualifications. Towing Licence B + E would be an advantage or willingness to train.
- Good communication skills and customer care skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Positive can do attitude, able to work in a team environment but also individually.
- Be self-motivated with an attention to detail.
- Own transport and full UK driving Licence.
- First Aid experience would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent business in Hampshire with a workload that will provide an excellent challenge.
Please apply with your most recent CV or to discuss this opportunity please contact Jason Moore on 020 7478 2510.