£95000 - £105000.00 per annum + lucrative bonus & benefits
19 March 2021
18 May 2021
An Investment and Asset Management business with a UK-focused portfolio is looking for a Director of Asset Management to join their dynamic team.
The portfolio primarily consists of Offices, with ample capital in place to increase these holdings over the coming years.
You will lead all aspects of asset management to maximise the long-term value of the assets. Responsibilities will include:
- Refurbishments to add value and/or repurpose properties
- Underwriting and due diligence of new investments
- Preparing business plans for value-add investments
- Monitoring the investment performance through monthly/quarterly financial and operating systems
- Developing and implementing asset leasing and sales marketing strategies
- Analysing, negotiating and recommending leases for approval
- Preparing quarterly asset management reports
- Liaising with clients through each step of the asset management process
- Leading a small team of asset managers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable existing Central London Office asset management experience
- A strong academic record and relevant university degree
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strategic and out of the box mind set
They are looking for someone who will work within the business long term, to grow their role in an ambitious and dynamic environment.
Up to c.£100,000 per annum plus bonus & benefits.