England, United Kingdom
20 May 2022
19 July 2022
Harworth Group Plc is one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK, owning and managing approximately 14,000 acres on around 100 sites in the North of England and the Midlands.
They create sustainable places for people to live and work, delivering thousands of new jobs and homes in the regions. Flagship sites such as Waverley in Rotherham and Logistics North in Bolton are of national economic significance and are at the forefront of regeneration in the UK.
There is now an exciting opportunity to join the Asset Management team as part of the Income Division, reporting directly to the Director of Asset Management, handling the Investment and Natural Resources Portfolio. Day to day responsibilities will include the day to day asset management and promotion of Haworth's Income Portfolio.
Applicants must have:
Degree in Commercial Real Estate or other RICS Accredited Built-Environment / Property discipline - minimum 2:1
Ideally completed or immediately due to undergo the final interview stage on RICS APC process.
Full clean driving licence and in possession of own car essential
* Prior experience in a commercial real estate, agricultural or minerals investment company preferable.
* Prior experience in asset management or agency position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships
* Able to manage a diverse workload without supervision.
* Able to work within agreed budget and project timescales.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of the legal framework for commercial property
* Good understanding of Landlord & Tenant and Commercial Agency relationships.
Harworth's Head Office is in Rotherham with a Regional office in Leeds and it is expected that employees are in the Rotherham or Leeds office a minimum of 3 days a week, including site visits.
Harworth has partnered with Anne Roberts MRICS at Cobalt Recruitment to conduct the initial vetting and interview process with candidates.
Please contact Cobalt directly with any further questions that you have regarding the role or recruitment process. All applications will be forwarded to Anne, and she can also be reached on 07488 821910.