£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
29 April 2021
28 June 2021
Assistant Block Property Manager
My client, specialising in property development, property lettings and property management operating throughout the country, is recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team. This ambitious and fast-growing organisation operates the block and property management function of the group, with around £5m of Residential and Student service charges currently under management in the UK.
This is a vibrant and energetic company that is rapidly expanding, with a clear passion for their brands. Company emphasis is on continuous improvement of service standards through staff learning, development and exposure to a variety of technical situations on different buildings. My client offers training and personal development programs to employees at all levels and have invested heavily in new technologies to improve their service offering.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the student and residential properties within the company portfolio are run efficiently, to the highest standards of Estate and Facilities Management reporting to the Property Manager. Duties will include that standards of Health and Safety, cleanliness and maintenance are upheld and highly compliant, annual service charge budgets are controlled and any issues raised are rectified in a timely manner.
With the help of the Property Manager, you will manage day to day issues and contractors across the sites, including management of maintenance and cleaning teams, ensuring your teams of staff are well trained and managed in adherence with company standards and health and safety guidelines.
Due to the 24-hour nature of property operations, certain events may take place outside office hours and may require some form of limited or full response from the Assistant Property Manager.
- Property and Facilities management experience
- Knowledge of current Fire, Health and Safety requirements
- Experience with budgets, reviewing financial performance and Credit Control processes
- Good knowledge of Residential Leasehold Management
- A good understanding of the statutory and compliance framework for the industry
- First-class team player with a positive attitude
- Strong ability to communicate with staff, customers and stakeholders alike
- Understand and deliver against customer needs
- Can work at pace, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work on initiative
- Motivates others in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Computer literate with skills in Word, Excel and other Microsoft products
- Two annual Company events
- Dress down Fridays and opening of beer fridge
- Regular team social outings
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Excellent office location on the tram line
- Company pension scheme
- Fun, supportive and positive office environment
- Focus on training and professional growth
Apply with your CV today to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity to join this business.