Up to £40000.00 per annum
02 November 2020
24 November 2020
Cash & Banking Assistant Manager, Full-Time, Permanent, Birmingham, Competitive Salary
My client is a global and leading property consultancy looking for a Cash & Banking Assistant Manager to join their growing central Birmingham office. This role will be responsible for both the allocation management/fund movements and the management/reconciliation of bank accounts.
Main duties include:
- Cash allocation as well as identifying source funds
- Ensuring all sums received are posted to the correct accounts with 24 hours of receipt
- Ensuring the preparation of all outputs for example, bank reconciliations for all client accounts
- Sustaining relationships between banking service and banking solution providers.
- Monthly management reporting
- Monitoring the tracking, investigation, and resolution of allocation of unidentified receipts and return monies
- Controlling and maintaining the opening and closing process and procedures with a full understanding of the use of common and pooled accounts.
- Dealing with all queries relating to bank accounts, cash received, and payments made are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Reviewing regular reconciliations of all unallocated cash against completed bank reconciliations
- Monitoring departmental targets and objectives for the Cash and Banking Control team and individual performances by team members against these objectives is monitored and measured
- Work with internal audit/compliance to ensure that all compliance and control requirements are met
- Helping to manage and develop existing client relationships.
- Builds own network internally and externally
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of accounting deliverables to ensure information provided to clients is accurate and timely
- Maintaining a relationship with our banking supplier and obtaining annual and adhoc audit requirement updates
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience from a property/legal background with experience in dealing with Client Monies
- Takes responsibilities to ensure that own work is correct
- Delivers innovative solutions where required
- Able to manage workload/time effectively
- Takes responsibility for achieving personal objectives
- Self-motivated to achieve objectives and targets
- Highly adaptable
- Impeccable communication skills
- AAT or GCSE Qualifications as a minimum
- Solid IT skills with experience in MS Office
To apply for the role please upload you most up to date CV to this advert.