Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
06 July 2021
04 September 2021
- To create and maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a proactive and responsive service.
- To maintain and develop good relationships with the local authority and any other representative bodies associated with the property.
- To create and maintain comprehensive Health and Safety files
- To comply fully with Health and Safety Policies
- To comply fully with the Environmental Management Policy
- To be responsible for the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- To raise POs and verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment.
- To assist in producing regular reports on all aspects of property performance
- To liaise on a regular basis with Senior Management
- Maintain staff holiday and sickness records, sending the relevant documents to Human Resources
- Answering telephone, ensuring all received calls are announced and messages taking
- To take minutes in meeting and type all correspondence as required.
- To maintain records of accidents/incidents in the property
- To ensure that the First Aid boxes are adequately stocked
- Stock monitoring and administration of stationary orders.
- Process employee expenses on a weekly basis via the BACS system
- Coordinate the delivery of Phone/IT equipment
- Collect and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- To order employee Business Cards, as and when requested
- Filing and office organisation.
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills.