Up to £21000.00 per annum
16 October 2020
15 December 2020
Front of House Coordinator, Full-Time, Permanent, £21,000 Per Annum, Birmingham City Centre
My client is a global real estate services business looking for a Front of House Co-Coordinator to join their team in central Birmingham. This role will be responsible for managing all front of house operational activities whilst also providing a full reception service to clients/customers.
Main duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customers and clients
- Controlling the visitor management process
- Adhering to all client requests in a timely manner
- Booking and managing meeting rooms effectively
- Directing visitors to the appropriate location in the event of all emergencies
- Arranging all client catering and AV requirements
- Ensuring that meeting rooms and client reception rooms are always maintained in line with company standards.
- Streamlining and improving processes/practices to seek complete efficiency in line with customer service
- Possessing an excellent customer care skill set
- Maintaining lists for local approved suppliers such as courier, taxi services and catering providers.
- Undertaking operational management of contracts/contractors as relating to the facilities management of the building.
- Escalating issues to the Manager as required
- Receiving and actioning help desk calls
- Assisting Management in developing new initiatives and systems
- Undertaking basic research and project work as requested by Management.
- Providing support to the Building Manager when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Offering thorough administrative support.
- All other ad hoc duties and responsibilities within the department as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within an administrative/receptionist/front of house role
- Impeccable customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment
To apply for the role please upload you most up to date CV to this advert.