East London, Greater London
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
30 November 2020
29 January 2021
Implementation Consultant - Property Accounting Systems
£40k - £50k + Package
Buckinghamshire / London based - UK based - Travelling role
Cobalt is delighted to be working alongside a successful global software provider who is currently looking to hire a dynamic and motivated implementation consultant to support their co-working client base.
The appointed individual will ideally come from a Finance / Accountancy background, have a real aptitude for technology and a strong understanding of co-working work spaces.
- Implementing and setting up new clients once contracts are signed
- Working with developers and business throughout the implementation stage until clients are live with the software
- Visiting clients on-site to support with the migration from process from deployment to execution.
- Advising clients on how the system would best support their business and being the go to for any queries
- Supporting clients with any modules required to allow the system to become bespoke for business need
- Assisting peers and external stakeholders with of the training
- Arranging upgrades for clients and implementing these accordingly
- You must have working knowledge of software implementation either from a technical or user viewpoint
- Previous experience working within Real Estate would be advantageous
- A strong background within Finance and Accounting
- Sound knowledge of co-working work spaces
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with external clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working within a client facing role
- Flexibility to travel when required
If the above sounds as if it could be of interest, you are a people person, communicate effectively, and enjoy working as part of a team, please submit your CV for review ASAP