26 August 2020
25 October 2020
This is an opportunity to join an established real estate advisory firm with a global footprint, they work alongside some of the most established private equity businesses advising and servicing specifically their real estate transactions in the debt and distressed debt space. This role sits in the Investor Relations team which is looking for a new member to join the and assist in preparing the various reports under established processes to help ease the burden on other team members and thus enable the business to move forward with an ever-growing list of new reporting requirements and new deals.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting files based on the internal asset management team's feedback ready for internal review process.
· Provide support and back up in preparing quarterly risk review reports, liaise with the AM's to ensure covenants, KPI's and commentary are updated ahead of internal review process.
· Assist with ad-hoc billing requirements (under the risk review and any additional loan on loan reporting)
· Assist with the set up and ongoing maintenance of any private side data rooms.
· Liaise with AM's and loans admin in the preparation of loan level reports and servicing fee invoices.
· Liaise with AM's in preparing for the investor-reporting package at bond, loan and asset level and assemble initial drafts of the reporting.
· Assist with 'additional duties' required under the servicing agreement, monitoring of finance parties' ratings, maintaining insider lists.
· Help prepare and collate information to produce marketing materials, pitch books and RFP's for the business units as and when required
· Assist with the ongoing maintenance and enhancement the firm's internal and external website/intranet platforms.
It is also important for the candidate to be well versed in data management strategies and techniques and be proficient with desktop applications including Excel (to an advanced level familiar with macros and VBA), Powerpoint and Word with an aptitude to learn and become proficient using internal technology, reporting and record keeping systems. Knowledge of Bloomberg is also beneficial but not a necessity.