£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
25 May 2021
24 July 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a well-known property services company based in London. The focus of this role is administration and processing consents and formalities relating to sales of properties and requests for permission or changes to lease terms specified in a variety of residential and commercial title documents.
The role will:
* Deal with legal enquiries and processes related to the sale of existing leasehold properties
* Collect fees for these services for the Landlords
* Protect the rights of our Landlord clients, as well as ensuring the residents of properties are able to get necessary permissions and information promptly and simply.
* Liaise with solicitors and lenders during the conveyancing process, transfers, sales and remortgages
* Interpret and understand legal documents (Lease/TP1/OCE/RX/TR1/LPE1) to ensure the relevant covenants relating to assignment, sales and re-mortgages are complied with
* Dealing with consents for assignment or transfer
* Process completion registration and Land Registry compliant certificates of compliance for buyers and solicitors
Training for this role will be provided but previous experience within the property sector is essential.