£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Commission
22 September 2021
21 November 2021
Work one in 4 Saturdays (with a day off in lieu)
My client, a leading global property consultancy firm specialising in property services and investment management, is growing their Manchester team and is therefore seeking a Property Manager to be based in their city centre office.
The residential property management team has grown substantially in recent years and continues to do so. An ambitious, hardworking and suitably qualified candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of this ongoing growth. The residential property management team is focused on providing exceptional customer service to clients who include individual landlords, investment landlords and corporate clients.
An experienced Property Manager is sought in order to manage a portfolio of 150 properties across Manchester City Centre. The portfolio is made up predominantly of new build properties managed on behalf of individual landlords for a number of overseas clients.
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety certificates are carried out and all contractual obligations such as repairs are completed within a reasonable timescale
- Organising all property maintenance and repairs
- Tenancy extensions and drafting correct legal paperwork
- Chase rent arrears
- Property Inspections
- Negotiate return of deposit and oversee the end of tenancy process
- Dealing with some accounting queries
- Providing exceptional service to internal and external clients including providing informed and accurate advice
- Following procedures to ensure that service standards are consistent
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Previous experience of property management is desirable
- Flexible and ability to work remotely
- Experience within a customer focused environment
- The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and it committed to providing exceptional service
We anticipate a high volume of applications for this position with one of our top clients, so please do not delay in applying so we can arrange a call with you.