£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
05 January 2021
06 March 2021
Job Title: Property Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Location: West London
A market-leading Estate Agent is looking to add to their property management department, and are seeking an efficient, organised and customer service focused property professional to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well independently and in a team environment, but most importantly, they will need to be able to communicate with clients and staff in a confident manner, as well as have good organisational and administrative skills, and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Organising and arranging maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Invoice management and processing
- Deposit management
- Organisation of safety certification - Gas Safety Certificates and EPC's
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
- Health & safety and compliance
Why this role is for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive end of year discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and high preforming team atmosphere
- Award-winning company reputation for customer service and employee satisfaction
- Known for longevity and great career progression
It is preferable that candidates applying have done/are undertaking the ARLA Level 2/3 qualification.
Renowned for their award-winning reputation, the company in question offers a company culture that is built upon strong values the allow employees to become high achieves, promising excellent career development.
If you are looking to progress your career within property management, then apply with your CV online or contact us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.