£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
19 February 2021
20 April 2021
Quality Control Manager / Site Coordinator - Property Developer - Central London
Our client is an international property developer looking for a Quality Control Manager with extensive knowledge of construction, to manage an iconic steel-frame £400M mixed-use, dual residential tower project in London.
£40,000 - £55,000 Fixed Term Contract (1 year)
This position is for a site-focussed manager and trade quality manager; responsible for handovers between subcontractors, ensuring design standards and quality is met, and completed works are ready for sign-off. You will have the ability to implement and oversee Quality Management across the site to ensure current QA processes and compliance are adopted across the group with the support of Assistant Project Managers and MEP and Structural Engineering Quality Managers.
- Extensive knowledge of Viewpoint Field View software.
- Experience managing projects at early-stage construction & production ensuring benchmarks are relevant to design and quality standards.
- Managing onsite QA paperwork working with the Management team and document control to carry out any relevant Quality Audits across the business.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Exceptional organisation skills and time management.
- Be the first point of call for technical advice on site.
- Working to the most recent ISO certification.