16 September 2021
15 November 2021
Resident Services Associate
Based Salford Quays
Competitive salary and benefits
4 days on, 4 days off (11am-11pm)
An rare position with one of the UK's leading Build to Rent operators have become available for a high end, luxury residential development in Salford. The company have won several awards and have gone from strength to strength with a real focus on the Private Rented Sector. They are proud of what they do, how well they do it and of the people that work for them.
You will be a pivotal member of the front of house team, ensuring that residents receive an excellent service, the building is maintained and managed efficiently to the company standard, and the team works as one. This role will report to the Resident Services Manager, providing an exceptional resident experience through delivery of first-class customer service.
- Face to face resident interaction, building a good relationship and rapport with customers ensuring they feel welcome, safe and at home.
- Conducting customers viewings and tours where required.
- Undertaking pre-let inspections and scheduled inspections of communal areas.
- Managing defects, repairs and warranty issues through to completion.
- Logging receipt and collection of customer parcels.
- Key management.
- Building security and resident administration in line with GDPR.
- Arranging Resident Events.
- Undertaking all H&S tasks, logging and reporting.
- Administrative duties including conducting right to rent checks, processing invoices, processing tenancy termination notices and producing system reports and adhoc queries.
- Be a positive advocate for change, highlighting and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- AST property management background a distinct advantage.
- A reasonable level of general education educated to O' Level / GCSE level or equivalent with demonstrable written and numerical skills is desirable.
- Awareness of H&S requirements on site and a demonstrable ability to implement H&S on site when required.
- Continually strives to improve knowledge, skills and abilities to produce the best results.
- Helpful, friendly personality with effective communication skills.
- Strong proven record of providing excellent customer service in a customer facing role - behaving in a professional, courteous and helpful manner towards colleagues and residents at all times.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision.
- Smart and presentable in appearance.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience in residential property management sector is desirable.
- Knowledge of other languages may be an advantage.
Apply today for the chance to work with a leading UK business!