£50000 - £60000 per annum
02 July 2021
31 August 2021
Senior Project Manager
Project & Cost Management Consultancy
£50k- £60k DOE
Our client, a highly reputable Project & Cost Management Consultancy is looking for a well-equipped Senior Project Manager to join their Manchester office to work on a variety of projects varying in size and complexity. Our client successfully delivers projects within a range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Education, Health and more. With an attractive workload predominantly within the Commercial sector, this proves to be an exciting time to join a team of innovative professionals who take great pride in high standards of delivery.
- Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration
- Motivated, competent working both independently and part of a team, and a strong eye for detail.
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other equivalent institution
- Excellent communication skills, experience of managing a team of Assistant PM's
- Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Quantity Surveying Master's Degree
- Experience of managing up to 3 projects at any one time successfully
As part of this role, you will need to manage all aspects of the projects including contract administration, constant communication with the client and keeping standards kept throughout. Up to date reports with the design team are required as well as engagement with the construction team through the process. Avoiding claims, disputes and acknowledging risks is a key requirement for this position. Reporting into the Associates and Directors, as well as managing a team beneath ensuring effective communication throughout the project lifecycle. A competent Senior Project Manager, or Project Manager ready for the next step in their career are of great interest for this position.
In this role you will be offered; a great work-life balance, attractive salary and package and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with a great team. Our client encourages career progression, having a clear path of how it is achieved shows this is a great place for someone looking for career growth.
If this opportunity is of interest, and you would like to discuss in further detail, please submit your CV in Word format