East London, Greater London
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
23 October 2020
22 December 2020
One of London's leading estate agencies is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team to help look after their companies expanding portfolio.
Our client is looking for an experienced property professional that can communicate effectively and build long-term relationships.
Please only apply for this role if you have direct property management experience, ARLA qualifications are also preferred.
- Manage a property portfolio of between 120-150 properties
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Work with your team to provide the highest quality of service
- Helping with property maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Invoice management and processing
- Deposit negotiation and distribution
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good level of experience in a property management role previously
- In-depth knowledge regarding tenancy agreements, legislation, Gas Safety and EPC's
- Experience in property inspections and renewals
- The ability to use your initiative for problem solving
Why this role is for you:
- Competitive base salary and attractive discretionary bonus scheme
- Rota based working hours, providing a flexible approach to your day
- Access to company-wide incentive schemes
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and high performing team atmosphere
This company provides a working environment that allows employees to reach their full potential as they have invested in infrastructure and an ethos that helps property professionals progress.
If you are looking to join a company with a market-leading reputation, then apply with your CV online or contact Will Jacques on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.