£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
18 September 2020
17 November 2020
Leasehold Property Manager
My client is a successful firm of chartered surveyors who have an opening on their established Block Management team for a Property Manager. They are a niche and modern property company that offer amazing progression incentives within all areas of the business.
They require an experienced and professional property manager to look after a high-end portfolio scattered across London, the successful candidate would be fully responsible for the management and day to day running of the portfolio.
This roles requires someone with extensive experience within a Block management role who wouldn't require much guidance and can dive straight in. There will be an element of staff management as you would have an Assistant Property Manager working with you on the portfolio
They are also offering a flexible week, working 3 days in the office one week and 2 days the following week on and so on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage the Service Charge budget
- Dealing with clients and contractors regarding the many and varied aspects of the day-to-day running of each property
- Organise appropriate work to resolve inquiry, gaining approval from landlord where cost might exceed preset spending limits
- Schedule and attend site inspections, meetings, AGMs
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM codes of conduct and keep abreast of legislative changes.
- Maintenance, major works and service contracts including Section 20 notices
If you are interested in the above position and believe you would suit the above criteria, then please apply. For more information please contact Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2500 or email@example.com