£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
17 March 2021
16 May 2021
Our client is a leading principal lender providing residential development finance across the UK who, due to continued success, is looking to hire a Lending Analyst to take ownership and responsibility for reviewing and analysing prospective residential development lending opportunities along with the underwriting, closing and on-going management of a portfolio of residential development loans.
- Underwriting, deal execution and portfolio management.
- To prepare Indicative Heads of Terms for residential development lending opportunities.
- Preparation of Credit Papers for presentation to Credit Committee.
- To assist with the preparation and review of Offer Letters for acceptance by the customer.
- To assist throughout the due diligence process including the review and critical assessment of valuation, QS and title reports.
- Ongoing monitoring of development loans/projects including regular site visits to check on-site construction and sales progress.
- Property finance experience, preferably from a residential development finance background.
- Experience of, and enthusiasm for, residential property and residential development.
- Keen understanding and appreciation of property market trends.
- High degree of fluency in MS Excel and Word.
- Highly literate with ability to write clear, concise, incisive reports.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and close attention to detail.
- Ability and credibility to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels.