£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
22 April 2021
21 June 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Transfer Administrator to join a well-known property company based in central London.
The role will:
* Deal with legal enquiries and processes related to the sale of existing leasehold properties
* Collect fees for these services for the Landlords
* Protect the rights of our Landlord clients, as well as ensuring the residents of properties are able to get necessary permissions and information promptly and simply.
* Previous experience in a property transfer department or similar, dealing with notices of transfers and deed of covenants
* Understanding of the legal requirements applicable to the transfer and mortgage of Leasehold and Freehold property
* Understanding of the legal conveyancing process
* Experience within the residential property sector, or within the property industry generally
* Able to show an understanding of and commitment to property services and managing Landlord and Tenant relationships
The right candidate will need to have a good amount of previous experience within a similar role and will need to be able to hit the ground running.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today!