Up to £22500.00 per annum
27 November 2020
26 January 2021
Accounts Assistant, Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, £22,500 Per Annum, Chester
My client is a regional property consultancy looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team in Chester.
This role will be accountable for all aspects of portfolio accounts within their portfolio.
Main duties include:
- Creating tenant invoices for rent, service charge, insurance and utility recharges on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Daily receipting of all tenant income.
- Tenant arrears chasing where required
- Dealing with high volumes of supplier invoices and producing supplier payments.
- Client liaison and producing relevant reports where asked
- Producing client statements on a quarterly / monthly basis and paying over of client funds.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and ensuring tenant accounts are up to date
- Dealing with tenant and supplier queries.
- All other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within property management accounts
- Solid background in bookkeeping
- Ideally qualified to Level 2 AAT/equivalent
To apply for this role, please submit copy of your most recent CV to this advert.