£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 February 2021
16 April 2021
Cobalt have partnered with a leading real estate investment manager, currently seeking Accounts Assistant to join the existing finance function.
Tasked with supporting the group financial controller, this individual will take responsibility for a wide variety of accounting duties, as well as work with other business areas.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Dealing with supplier invoices including capturing and uploading invoices onto the system, dealing with queries, dealing with foreign currencies, liaising with team to get invoices approved, making sure all invoices are paid in a timely manner, run aged analysis on a monthly basis and filing invoices.
- Dealing with supplier payments on account and making sure the VAT invoices are received from the supplier and captured on the accounting system.
- Preparing weekly payment requests, capturing the payments on the banking systems and Excel, arranging approval of payment request, forwarding payment request to external party, issuing remittances and filing signed payment request.
- Prepare reconciliations on a weekly basis and making sure all payments and receipts have been captured.
- Bank statements - save down bank statements for the acquisition finance team.
- Petty cash reconciliations - including counting cash, preparing journals and capturing payments/receipt
- Transfer of funds between companies to settle related party loans.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT Qualified
- Experience working within real estate or property
- Good problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Sage or Qube property system
If you work well within a team, would like to get exposure to some of the biggest names within property & private equity and have a willingness to learn, please apply with an up to date CV.