£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits and bonus
03 February 2021
04 April 2021
A prestigious real estate investment manager is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their Portfolio Management team based in Central London.
This will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract to support the Portfolio Manager on the management of a UK retail warehousing portfolio.
Day-to-day Asset Management Responsibilities include:
- Lead on key asset management initiatives (leasing/renewals and capex/opex).
- Manage an external team of property managers, leasing agents, and project managers.
- Produce internal and external quarterly reports.
- Provide an effective line of communication with the investors.
- Support the Portfolio Manager with new acquisitions, aiding asset strategy, maintaining investor relationships and creating new initiatives.
- Member of RICS.
- Experience working as an Asset Manager, Property Manager, Occupier or Leasing Manager.
- Experience working either agency or principal side.
- Experience managing retail or retail warehousing assets.
This opportunity is offering £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus benefits package and discretionary bonus, on a 12 month FTC.
Their office is based in Central London, however the team are currently working from home due to government regulations.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.