Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
26 June 2020
25 August 2020
My client is a very highly regarded infrastructure impact group providing project finance to development projects in developing countries. The group's mandate is to have a positive impact on the economy and infrastructure services in emerging markets and since being established, they have provided financing to a variety of projects across all infrastructure asset classes.
As the business continues to regularly deploy capital, the Portfolio Management team need to hire a mid-level professional to support the senior members of the team whilst taking full management responsibility for a number of assets. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior to mid-level infrastructure PM to join a business where you can have a positive impact in developing countries.
The Assistant PM will;
Work with the senior members of the team to manage the group's portfolio of assets and achieve expected returns whilst having a positive impact on the region.
Take full responsibility for a portfolio of assets including conducting monitoring and reporting.
Conduct credit and risk analysis and implement strategies to mitigate future risks to the portfolio.
Support senior members of the team with the refinancing and restructuring of projects when needed.
Regularly interact with senior management of borrowers to understand their business activities and keep updated on challenges they may be facing.
Provide regular updates, reports and recommendations to the group's senior management.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sat in either the Portfolio Management Team of a Project Finance bank/business or in the Infrastructure Credit Team of a ratings agency.
- Have a good understanding of the infrastructure market with exposure to project finance transactions.
- Possess a very strong and all round technical and analytical skill set.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, mathematical, economics or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated to work for an impact fund where you can create a positive influence on developing countries.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the infrastructure market.