London, Greater London
03 May 2022
02 July 2022
This is an opportunity to join one of the globe's most respected real estate investors and consultancies. This position sits in the firm's Corporate Capital Markets division and is at the Associate Director level.
This team within the business is made up of a mix of real estate investment and finance professionals who provide market leading capital markets services to a wide range of clients. The team provides advice and execution across EMEA, focused on key areas including; raising capital through sale and leasebacks, leading development funding initiatives for corporate occupiers and disposal of large scale assets.
- Act as a lead in transaction projects and manage activities within the team, and across the business
- Support senior members in the team with advice on complex capital market transactions
- Support corporate capital markets internal profile within the UK and European businesses
- In the short to medium term, become seen as lead contact for clients
- Help to broaden and develop wider team members' capabilities
- Client facing
- Proactivity - self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Investment transaction experience (experience of advising occupiers on sale and leasebacks preferred)
- Development funding / forward funding experience preferred)
- Experience of operating in different European markets, either through leasing or capital markets
- Numerate, with understanding of cash flow, balance sheet and P&L