06 May 2022
05 July 2022
AST Property Manager
Competitive Salary + bonus structure
Market leading Estate Agency with high success in every location they have opened. The company is passionate about their brand, colleagues and delivering brilliant service day in day out for their clients. They are progressive and motivated with a huge appetite to grow their sales and lettings businesses organically.
- Supply landlords/tenants with the best property management service in South Manchester.
- 'Grow and Keep' relationships with landlords and tenants by gaining their trust through expert advice, understanding their needs, and knowing their property.
- 'Grow and Keep' relationships with fast, accurate, right first-time service and highly effective problem resolution.
- Assist in increasing and retaining managed stock to plan through 'Grow & Keep' approach.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of lettings and property management know how and technical expertise to impart and advise customers, branch colleagues and trainee PM colleagues.
- Answer general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, deal with all general enquiries, and resolve reported issues accordingly.
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors.
- Receive, prioritise and coordinate new tenancies and end of tenancies.
- Process notices to vacate - Section 8 and 21 notices.
- Instruct maintenance works and ensure the completion of the work.
- Tenancy renewals.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be professional every step of the way.
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems.
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
- Team player and a positive, can-do attitude.
- ARLA qualification desirable but not necessary.
- Driving license and access to own car.
Interviews taking place immediately, to not miss out send across CV's straight away.