£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 March 2021
14 May 2021
Client Accountant, Full Time, Permanent, £35,000 Per Annum, Edinburgh
My client is a national and market leading property consultancy looking for a Client Accountant to join their growing finance team in Edinburgh.
Main duties include:
- To provide financial management across a large portfolio of properties located across the UK and work alongside Surveyors who are based in London, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Producing monthly/quarterly reporting
- Assisting with producing service charge budgets
- Raising rent and other charges
- Service Charge Reconciliations including raising and dealing with queries and liaising with surveyors and Auditors when appropriate, to ensure timely completion within RICS Guidelines
- Assisting where required in the sale or transfer of a portfolio ensuring that all information is up to date and passed promptly to a purchaser/new managing agent
- Tenant Recharges ensuring that when instructed by the Surveyor, recharges are raised accurately and sent promptly to the tenant
- Processing and dealing with data amendments on the system
- Assisting in due diligence processes where required
- Driving improvement in processes and controls where possible
- All other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Accountant role within a real estate background
- Solid knowledge/experience of client reporting
- Experience of dealing with property management systems
- Impeccable interpersonal/communication skills
To apply for the role please upload you most up to date CV to this advert.