benefits and bonus
14 July 2020
12 September 2020
A London based property owner and investor is seeking a commercial property management professional to join their office based in NW London.
You will be responsible for working with the Management Team to provide efficient and effective management of their mixed portfolio. This includes retail, offices and other non-residential sites.
The main aim of the role is to reduce void periods and maximise rental income. Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare reports for the Board to outline vacant units and schedules of information.
- Put forward recommendations to improve the management of the portfolio.
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationships.
- Manage existing and new lettings.
- Read and interpret leases to ensure the property is managed in accordance to it.
- Instruct external agents/consultants to provide external advice and suitable tenants.
- Undertake and negotiate rent reviews and lease renewals in conjunction with external agents/surveyors.
- Manage external contractors on minor works and maintenance.
- Prepare service charge budgets and liaise with the credit controller on rent, service charge and monitoring them regularly.
- Degree qualified plus a relevant industry qualification or equivalent
- Previous Commercial Property Management experience.
- Experience managing retail and office assets effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
This role will be based in NW London when their office re-opens.
Salary is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.