Luxembourg, District de Luxembourg
€70000 - €75000 per annum
14 July 2020
12 September 2020
Our client is a reputable German Real Estate Investment Manager with over €20 billion AUM. Headquartered in Luxembourg, they have offices in Europe and Asia.
It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing environment that provides professional and personal training and development prospects, flat structure and fast decision-making processes and play a meaningful role in their development. They are offering attractive package, a modern workplace and flexible working environment.
- Creation of performance evaluations at property, portfolio and fund level, target / actual comparisons and deviation analyses
- Liquidity management and finance controlling
- Construction cost controlling
- Creation of reports for investors, banks and authorities
- First point of contact for internal asset managers and external property managers for the plausibility check of business plans and investment budgets
- Execution of scenario analyses
- Further development of data management, analysis, reporting and key figure tools
- Plausibility check of local financial statements in accordance with HGB, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Responsibility for the compilation of target-actual comparisons and deviation analyses
- Relevant experience in real estate funds and structures, in reporting and controlling
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS; German GAAP and INREV is an asset
- High analytical skills, affinity for numbers
- Fluency in German and English is necessary
If you are well organised and would like to act autonomously, then upload an up to date CV as soon as possible.