£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
10 June 2021
09 August 2021
Cobalt are working with one of real estate's best known asset and investment managers, currently seeking a Fund Controller to look after their pan-European investment strategies, as well as be a key part in growth as capital is continued to be deployed across new asset classes.
Tasked with championing third parties, you will also be a key point of contact to senior stakeholders, as well as support the Fund CFO on process improvement, as well as working closely with asset and fund managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review/preparation of regular (quarterly and annual) financial reports under IFRS for a number of Real Estate Funds
- Assist with the establishment of new fund reporting requirements, liaising with other offices to ensure consistency
- Drafting of NAV forecasts and management fee calculations
- Liaise with outsourced service providers and review their reporting
- Analysis of variance between budget and actuals
- Bank reconciliations and monitoring of cash
- Liquidity analysis and recommendation of calls from and distributions to investors
- Assisting with bank reporting information requirements
- Assisting Asset Managers by providing information for portfolio models, in particular: cash flow actuals, debt and tax analysis
- Attending weekly meetings with Asset Managers and reporting on financial aspects within funds
- Work with the Investment team, lawyers and other service providers to help establish new structures
- Assisting with disposal closing audits and calculation of purchase price adjustments
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of IFRS/ local GAAPs
- Fund accounting experience or working within Real Estate
- Experience of European Tax structures is desirable but not essential
- Work well within a team and highly organised
If you would like to work with one of the biggest names within real estate & private equity, have strong communication skills and are a team player, please apply with an up to date CV.