London, Greater London
03 May 2022
02 July 2022
This is an opportunity to join one of the most established and respected Real Estate Private Equity firms operating in Europe. They are an established but ever-growing organisation and there is a need to add an Analyst to their internally focused Investor Relations team.
The Analyst will be an integral part of Investor Relations and Capital Raising function within the firm. They will be expected to provide project management and administrative support to the team and act as the first line of interaction between investors and investor relations questions. Functionally, this position reports to the Investor Relations Manager but will work closely with the European Equity and Debt teams in relation to capital raising activity and with the Legal and Compliance team. The Candidate will be a self-starter, work well with a variety of different people, be able to multitask efficiently, communicate effectively and have a strong ability to follow through with tasks to completion.
- Responsible for logging all inbound investor questions and ensuring response to investors within specified timelines.
- Coordinate internally and follow-up to ensure IR requests are completed in timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking investor lists, including all contacts related to each investor groups, mailing lists within Salesforce and coordinating updates with various external fund administrators.
- Maintain and update investor contact information and distribution lists.
- Effectively distribute all reporting documents including drawdown notices, distribution notices, quarterly reporting, and tax reporting.
- Maintain global finance reporting calendar as it corresponds to investor deliverables.
- The successful individual will already be working in a fund, bank, investment manager or comparable financial institution.
- Some experience in Real Estate as a sector is also extremely advantageous.
- Candidate must be able to track multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Candidate must possess strong writing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in dealing with investors a plus.
- Exposure to the private equity industry a plus.