£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
10 July 2021
08 September 2021
This is a contract position up until December 2021, however, for the right candidate has the potential to go permanent.
The right candidate must have strong administration and organization skills with excellent time-management skills. A positive attitude towards a changing and fast based environment is essential. This opportunity is based in our PRS building in Wembley comprising 206 residential flats and common spaces for residents to use. In this role you will be responsible for regular communication with clients, ensuring the application process is efficient and smooth from start to finish. The right person needs to be organised and reliable and friendly with customers.
Letting & Administrative duties:
- Assisting the Letting Manager with managing all direct lettings negotiations
- Managing lettings enquiries by telephone/email - register applicants and book viewings
- Managing electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated
- Agreeing on new tenancy agreements and ensuring you meet compliance requirements
- Carrying out all reference checks and communicating with customers on regular basis to ensure they are always updated of any progress
- Drawing up necessary documents for new tenancies
- Arranging security deposit registrations
- Ensuring the product is always shown the best possible way
- Assisting the marketing and PR team in all campaigns
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Assisting with viewings
Please apply today!