£22000.00 - £45000 per annum
21 January 2021
22 March 2021
My client is a globally integrated real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe. The company provides comprehensive integrated expertise, including management, transaction, advisory and real estate money management services, to investors and occupiers locally, regionally and globally. They advise on some of the most exciting and well-known residential property developments and projects in Manchester and across the North West.
The Manchester team combines local in-depth knowledge with their national and global property expertise to offer advice on all aspects of the residential property market.
They are now actively looking to recruit a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their Residential Sales team in the City Centre.
* Experience of residential sales, preferably within Manchester City Centre
* Proven track record of successful sales and of delivering high quality customer service
* The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
* Understanding of the legal conveyancing process
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Motivated and driven nature
* A high degree of integrity
* Ability to use IT systems
* Meeting and greeting potential purchasers
* Proactive and reactive response to new enquiries
* Follow up all sales enquiries
* Prospect database entry and updating
* Organising purchaser files and collating all relevant money laundering documents as appropriate
* Development master tracker and ongoing updating
* Creating scheme "bible"
* External research and knowledge of competitor sites
* Liaising with both the developer and purchaser solicitors
* Contract chasing through to exchange of contracts and completion within prescribed timescales
* Attend weekly meetings with line manager and developer
* Weekly and monthly sales reporting
* Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
* Previous new home sales experience
* Proven administration and organisational skills.
* Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
* Excellent telephone and e-mail manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
* Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
* A team player with a confident and proactive approach to work.
* Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately.
Tue - Sat
10am - 5pm
Basic: £22k - £25k
OTE: £40k - £45k
For more information contact Adriana Bucur on 02079 406 804 or email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV.
Cobalt unlocks the true value of recruitment by leveraging decades of international real estate and construction expertise into one of the most relevant talent pools in the world.
We earn our reputation as a trusted recruitment partner by authentically representing the best and brightest professionals, placing high-quality specialists, managers and board-level executives in permanent and interim positions across the entire life-cycle of the built environment and beyond.