23 March 2021
30 July 2021
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate Desk
A true work from home structure for 2021, unlimited annual leave, a market-leading ZERO threshold commission scheme, and a senior role in Cobalt's most established and profitable team with leadership opportunities in the future.
If you are seeking a role in dynamic, forward-thinking team which has continued to prosper and grow throughout COVID with further growth planned for next year, please continue reading.
Cobalt is the leading international professional recruitment provider to the Construction and Real Estate Sectors. We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our 10 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
We are seeking to appoint a Principal Consultant to our Real Estate desk.
The Real Estate desk focuses on placing high salaried individuals that specialise in Investment, Asset Management, Development, and Chartered Surveying backgrounds.
The Real Estate desk is the most established and profitable team within Cobalt having been formed at the founding of our business over 20 years ago. It situates the highest billers within Cobalt which has continued to be true throughout the COVID pandemic, with over £200,000 being hit this year by a number of our consultants.
The desk has an extremely warm client base and, due to increased demand from our clients in the latter half of 2020, we are now looking to grow the team with a Principal Consultant to be responsible for a warm desk of Funds, REITs,
Prop Cos, and Consultancies.
Crucially, moving forward the successful individual can choose between a solely focused billing role or a leadership position with their own team and lucrative management bonus. In either scenario rapid progression and very high earning potential is available.
A true Principal Consultant is one who can consistently undertake all the following responsibilities:
Business Development, NFI & Business Plan Ownership
Understand a specialist market thoroughly and generate personal NFI from candidate and client management in a 360-degree role. Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by the broader team and business and be able to cross-sell effectively. Understand and contribute to the team's business plan. Be aware of the full competitor, client and candidate landscape.
Act as account manager for clients, ensuring that all Cobalt locations, teams and disciplines are involved in order to maximise revenue whilst providing a first-class service.
Terms of Business
Agree and establish commercially viable terms of business with new clients.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment and financial reward and provide the following:
* A clear path for career development and personal growth, either within an independent billing role or a team leader position
* Outstanding internal and external training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
* An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
* A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits (including unlimited annual leave).
* Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
* A true work from home policy and a forward-thinking environment.
* A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.
The successful applicant
* Will have values aligned with those that make up the 'Cobalt Blueprint': Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
* Will possess a strong track record of success in recruitment.
* Will be outgoing and confident.
* Will be ambitious and driven by career development.
* Will be financially motivated.
* Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing people who all share the same values, drive and passion to succeed typify the Cobalt business. A healthy and flexible work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, rewards and genuine career development opportunities.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.