US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum
23 June 2020
22 August 2020
Title: Licensed Professional Engineer - Demolition
Our client is a privately held real estate Expediting firm that specializes in Demolition. With more than fifteen years of experience, they have established themselves as veterans in the industry and have seen tremendous growth. As their portfolio grows, they are looking to add an experienced & licensed Professional Engineer with specific Demolition expertise to their team.
Join a small in-house team as a sole Professional Engineer Demolition expert! The P.E. will need to be NYC DOB licensed and intimately familiar with full demolition drawings, Site Safety Plans, and Fence Drawings for projects throughout the 5 Boroughs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze, draft, and stamp/seal all necessary engineering drawings for demolition projects in a cohesive and easy-to-interpret format.
- Attend on-site meetings as needed to gather pertinent information
- Evaluate, prepare and maintain Site Safety Plans, Fence Drawings, and other relevant documents
- Work closely with Company Principal and assist with any other pertinent ad-hoc projects
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 5+ years' experience as an NYC DOB Licensed P.E. with specific Demolition expertise
- Expert knowledge of all NYC Building Codes and Compliance Guidelines
- Strong familiarity with Engineering Software, and ability to seal drawings independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
- Local and able to easily commute to job sites throughout the Five Boroughs
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits