£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
31 August 2021
30 October 2021
6 Month FTC - Maternity cover
Cobalt has partnered with Cushman and Wakefield on an exclusive basis to assist with the delivery of several key hires across an important expansion within their Global Occupier Management team.
The role of Estates Technician is integral to the support of key client accounts that cover the Integrated Portfolio Management services delivered across the EMEA. This role will require you to provide technical and administrative support to a team, assisting with the management of their property portfolios.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic, forward-thinking and have a willingness to learn. Responsibilities will include; assisting in service charge budgeting, Liaising with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and acting as a main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication, wherever possible.
- Maintenance of estates database for the team`s portfolio, interpreting leases where necessary.
- Instructing third parties including solicitors, suppliers and other business units
- Process tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Experience of property management and knowledge of lease terms
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Interviews are taking place next week so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment