North London, London
Up to £28000.00 per annum
28 July 2022
26 September 2022
Property Manager - Client-Side
Boutique Asset Management company are looking for an enthusiastic property manager to oversee their residential portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good tenancy and property management knowledge looking for more flexibility to work client-side and take ownership of your own exciting portfolio.
- Managing residential property portfolio comprising in excess of 120 units
- Liaising with letting agents to ensure smooth letting of vacant units
- Drafting tenancy agreements and onboarding residential tenancies
- Dealing with tenant deposit registration, release and disputes
- Ensuring properties are fully compliant and certification up to date inc GSC, EICRs and EPCs
- Dealing with tenant maintenance reports and managing the in-house maintenance team to ensure tenant satisfaction
- Processing property/tenancy documents and ensuring correctly filed
- Overseeing tenant database and managing diaries on Qube
- Credit control including building strong relationships with tenants to ensure timely rent payments
- Ensure property expenditure invoices are accurately billed e.g. meter readings and liability periods for utility bills and council tax before being sent for payment approval
You Will Be:
- Minimum 1 year experience in AST Property Management
- Sound working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation and best practices
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of QUBE an advantage
- Good team player
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent service
Why this role is for you:
- Part of a family-run, friendly business
- Fantastic Central London Location
- Ownership and empowerment
- Flexible working and team perks, such as WFH Fridays and Sushi Wednesdays
If you are an enthusiastic Property Manager looking for more flexibility, I'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, get in touch with Tom.
This is a hot role and likely to be filled before the application deadline, so please apply today.
Please note due to client requirements we will only be able to contact and progress those with the above experience.