East London, Greater London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
04 November 2020
03 January 2021
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: City of Westminster
A market-leading Estate Agent is looking to add to their property management department, and are seeking an efficient, organised and customer service focused property professional to join their team.
This company has opportunities working on either a high-end or mid-ranged property portfolio, and also has options for a 12-month contract.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own, have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively. They will also need to be able to communicate with landlords, tenants and staff in a confident manner.
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Managing a portfolio of properties in Central London
- Helping with property maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Health & safety and compliance
Why this role is for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Access to company-wide incentive schemes
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and high preforming team atmosphere
- Award-winning company reputation for customer service and employee satisfaction
Renowned for their award-winning reputation, the company in question offers a company culture that is built upon strong values the allow employees to become high achieves, promising excellent career development.
If you are looking to progress your career within property management, then apply with your CV online or contact us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.