£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits
14 May 2022
13 July 2022
Resident Services Manager (BTR)
£23,000 - £25,000
Cobalt is proud to be partnering with a leading residential property business currently managing thousands of units across the UK. The company are Build To Rent specialists, set to deliver a pipeline of 10,000 units over the next few years.
This stunning, modern development is located in Cornbrook, a hop, skip and a jump from the city centre.
As a Residents Service Manager (RSM) you will help the General Manager oversee the operation of a multimillion-pound, build to rent development. You will be the face of the brand, responsible for creating a community within the building by providing an unparalleled level of customer service. You will take the lead on leasing, building compliance, the organisation of Resident Events and much more. This is a diverse and challenging role but you will have a passion for interaction and the drive to succeed. You will be organised and agile in your approach so you can manage whatever is thrown your way.
- Go above and beyond for the residents but understand that rules are made for a reason and feel comfortable laying down the law when necessary
- Understand building legislation and procedures to ensure the residents' safety
- Complete regular onsite testing protocols and ensure these are accurately recorded for compliance
- Tours for potential residents around the community's amenity areas and show apartments, highlighting all the benefits, the unique features and what sets it apart from the competition
- Anticipate the needs and address living concerns of the customers
- Optimise occupancy and increase viewings by finding new ways to boost online engagement, update promotions and advertising, and create new marketing strategies
- Shop the competition to stay one step ahead
- Process your deals efficiently and keep the residents updated consistently throughout
- Keep track of a high number of requests and needs, recording all information on the system
- Keep track of vacant apartments, those with maintenance issues, and those due for renewal
- Support the GM with P&L and operational budgets and seek to find efficiencies where possible
- Plan and deliver resident events
- Extensive experience in customer-facing role, ideally in BTR, property management or hospitality
- Excellent customer relations skills and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and team members
- A natural and resourceful problem solver
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Impeccable record-keeping and reporting skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to think on your feet with the resident at the forefront of any solution
This is a key hire for the business and so interviews will be taking place quickly for the right candidates. If you believe you are the ideal candidate, do not delay in applying today with your CV.