£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + package
10 September 2020
09 November 2020
Cobalt is working on a newly-created opportunity for a Residential Facilities Manager to join an established team in managing a high-end residential portfolio. Our client is a well regarded real estate business who is looking to hire a service-driven FM who can use this role as a platform and grow within the business. Having won significant amounts of business from their competitors in recent years, your employer is an already-esteemed property company that is on an upwards trajectory in 2020 and beyond, making this an excellent time to join the business for any FM with an eye on future progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular inspections of the apartment blocks, including fabric and plant;
- Managing the work of on-site staff and external contractors (for both soft and hard facilities service providers)
- Ensuring full compliance with UK health & safety legislation, ensuring all RAMS are in place for necessary works, and conducting site audits;
- Ensuring a comprehensive proactive maintenance plan is in place, in addition to contingencies for reactive maintenance;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is seeking someone with tangible experience in residential management and managing multiple properties previously. An IOSH qualification is essential, whilst knowledge of the Section 20 process would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today