£30000.00 - £45000 per annum
30 March 2021
29 May 2021
One of the largest prestigious property consultancies in the UK is looking for a confident, ambitious and passionate individual to join their team in their Winchester office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior residential sales negotiator to progress and grow within a successful business.
Acting as support to the Office Head you will be responsible for delivering sales of residential property as well as generating leads, driving revenue and profitability.
* Meeting with clients to provide a service tailored to individual instructions.
* Developing and nurturing relationships with existing clients and other service providers.
* Providing exceptional customer service to clients through all methods of communication.
* Working closely with clients and the rest of the team to secure future instructions/ business.
* Sourcing, pitching for and securing new business through developing relationships with all stakeholders.
* Progressing sales to completion, including liaison with solicitors as appropriate, and keeping all parties well informed.
* Maintaining a network of both internal and external contacts and make use of these to gain new business opportunities.
* Providing informed advice and expertise to clients and colleagues.
* Working towards individual and team targets.
* Maintaining team standards and complying with company policies and external regulations.
* Previous experience in a property sales role and a full understanding of the residential sales process.
* Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as ability to offer excellent customer service.
* Proven track record of successfully working towards targets.
* Experience in pitching and securing new business as well as converting market appraisals to sales revenue.
* Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a composed and professional manner.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* Exhibit commitment to high standards and provide a quality service.
* Possess excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to motivate a team, however, prior management experience is not essential.
Salary and Benefits
* Team commission
* Bonus scheme
* Annual leave 27 days
* Car allowance
* Life insurance
* Private medical cover and more
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.
Cobalt unlocks the true value of recruitment by leveraging decades of international real estate and construction expertise into one of the most relevant talent pools in the world.
We earn our reputation as a trusted recruitment partner by authentically representing the best and brightest professionals, placing high-quality specialists, managers and board-level executives in permanent and interim positions across the entire life-cycle of the built environment and beyond.