London, Greater London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + plus bonus
08 February 2024
08 April 2024
We are partnered with a leading pan-European property company in their search for a Senior Accountant to join their fast-growing team in London.
The Senior Accountant will be in charge of the preparation and review of management accounting for the allocated portfolio and liaise with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Take the opportunity to contribute to managing one of the largest Property portfolios in the UK market.
- Oversee a diverse property portfolio spanning multiple companies within the UK jurisdiction.
- Conduct a comprehensive review and control of company-level Net Operating Income (NOI) and balance sheets.
- Collaborate with external advisors, including auditors and property managers, to ensure timely and consistent local accounting information.
- Handle the preparation of acquisition entries.
- Provide accurate reporting on property disposals and profit from sales.
- Manage upstream mechanics on UK distributions and ensure the precision of cash positions.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Strong relevant experience in property accounting preferably in real estate investment trusts
- Yardi experience is advantageous
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking to join one of the Europe's most successful property investment firms and progress your career in property accounting further, be sure to apply ASAP!