£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
28 July 2022
26 September 2022
Senior Block Manager
Are you looking to take a step up in your block management career and assume more responsibility in your role?
I am working for a successful managing agent based in Hertfordshire, who are looking for an experienced senior property manager with strong block management knowledge.
The portfolio will be for the company's core client, and will be an opportunity to look after some prestigious flagship developments within the London area.
Why this role?
- Great routes for progression
- Extremely reputable brand name
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working options
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee major works projects and manage the section 20 process
- Maintenance of the buildings and communal areas
- Liaising with contractors regarding general maintenance
- Site visits to ensure good building condition
- Managing onsite staff, including concierge, cleaners and maintenance
- Maintaining health and safety regulations and legislation
- Producing and managing service charge budgets across the portfolio
- Chairing AGM's for your residents
Key skills required:
- Significant experience managing a portfolio
- IRPM Qualification preferable
- Strong customer service and attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of the section 20 process
- Strong budgeting and financial management experience
If this position is of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate, then please apply online or contact Will Jacques on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial phone call.