£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
23 February 2021
24 April 2021
Senior Block Manager - Client Side
Location: East London
Are you an experienced block management professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client, an award-winning property developer, are looking to add to their in-house block management team and are subsequently seeking a knowledgeable and highly skilled property professional to manage part of their extensive new build portfolio.
With significant plans for continuous portfolio expansion, rest assured that there will be plenty of opportunities to for career progression as well.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to day maintenance of the buildings and communal areas
- Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance and major works
- Site visits to ensure good building condition
- Managing on-site staff, including concierge, cleaners and maintenance
- Maintaining health and safety regulations and legislation
- Producing and managing service charge budgets across the portfolio
Key skills required:
- Significant experience managing a large leasehold portfolio
- MIRPM Qualification, AssocRICS
- Strong customer service and attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of the section 20 process and dealing with major works projects
- Strong budgeting and financial management experience
Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (with 5:00pm Friday finishes)
If this position is of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate, then please apply online or contact Will Jacques on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial phone call.