£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
14 April 2021
13 June 2021
Senior Block Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
My client, an award-winning and reputable managing agent, is proud to work across residential developments for some of the most impressive apartments in Manchester. A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced (and ideally IRPM qualified) candidate to oversee a small but high profile portfolio of PRS developments in the city centre.
- Managing block portfolio to the highest standards
- Overseeing an Assistant Block Manager and on-site staff
- AIRPM qualification highly desirable
- Substantial experience in block property management essential
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Financial acumen
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of using Qube or Propman (preferable not essential)
This is a renowned business and an opportunity to develop a career within the industry under real specialists. Benefits include Employee Health and Wellbeing benefits with cash back incentives such as Dental care and Optical Care.