£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + package
25 June 2020
24 August 2020
Working alongside a leading name in UK Real Estate, Cobalt is seeking a Senior Facilities Manager to help lead our client's FM provision throughout South East London. Forming an integral part of a market-leading team, you'll be working with a business with a significant track record in developing their staff to be the best in their industry, managing the UK's most illustrious commercial spaces.
Within this role specifically you will be responsible for a small portfolio of your own, whilst leading a team of FM's in order to deliver top-tier total FM solutions for your clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all direct reports are trained fully, carrying out biannual appraisals, and helping to develop your team;
- Ensuring a customer-service orientated approach to FM is instilled in the team;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Identifying any additional business opportunities within your properties;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout your wider portfolio;
- Overseeing a comprehensive planned and reactive maintenance service is in place for both building plant and fabric;
- Act as a key point of liaison for your clients and other key stakeholders, as well as a point of escalation for any necessary issues.
Our client is looking for a future leader of the FM industry. Property Management experience is crucial, as is experience with service charge budgets, and at least an IOSH qualification.
Please apply online with your current CV if this role sounds of interest.