City and District of St. Albans, England
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + package
30 April 2021
29 June 2021
Job Title - Senior Planning Engineer
Projects - Major Highways / Bridges
Location - London
Salary - £60,000 / £70,000 + an excellent package
Cobalt is working with one of the UK's most formidable tier one construction businesses who have picked up some major civils / infrastructure projects in and around London. They are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer that can be self-sufficient on their own and has worked on highways / Bridges / Rail projects in London.
We are looking for someone to run a major infrastructure proper over in East London. The scheme is the ground works / infrastructure for a £200 scheme run by one of London's best-known developers. The scheme includes 1 new road bridge and 3 new foot bridges over the DLR and Jubilee line. The scheme all includes so major highways development.
As Senior Planner you will develop, update, and manage the construction programme to support on time delivery.
- Provide leadership, line management, coaching, and mentoring to planner and assistant planner
- Programme Package management of major subcontracts up to a value of £30m
- NEC contract administration to client and supply chain (Clause 62 programmes)
- Integrating with the delivery team to promote key milestones and communication of the schedule
- Accountability for formulating and delivering the strategic medium-term programme
- Drive team contribution to the collaborative planning and production control process
- Ensure team provide programme outputs as required by the project planning process
- Co-ordination of designers, multiple contractors, and other stakeholders
- Liaise effectively with the team to collect progress updates to feed into Clause 32 programme
- Complete 'What If' programme assessments to assist Early Warning Notifications (EWN) submissions
- Ensure programme reflects the latest works information
- Implement and maintain Project Controls within Clause 32 schedule
We are looking for passion and a willingness to deliver excellence. If you have a solid track record of planning major civils projects with experience in some or all the following disciplines earthworks, piling, FRC, drainage, pavements, structural steelwork and vehicle restraint systems then be sure to get in touch as I want to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to strive for exceptional levels of performance in a collaborative working environment, then please apply with your latest CV.