City of London, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum
07 September 2020
06 November 2020
Accounts Payable Coordinator
London - West end
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside one of the most successful Landlords within Real Estate, who currently have over £15bn assets under management and are continuing to grow their existing portfolio. Due to high demand, a role has arisen on their Accounts Payable team and they are keen for someone to start ASAP.
This role will suit someone who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment and is keen to develop their career by working alongside some of the best in the business.
- You will manage the input of correct coding to each invoice e.g. correct billing details, budget and purchase order numbers
- Be responsible for coordinating invoices to ensure that they are approved by the appropriate executive, coded against the correct project/property/department.
- Coordinate with external suppliers to ensure smooth payment process.
- Process authorised invoices for payment by BACS (weekly), CHAPS, Faster Payment and Cheques, ensuring all remittance advices are dispatched and miscellaneous invoices filed.
- Be responsible for the processing of large volumes of invoices and weekly payment runs
- Ensure all outstanding debt balances are regularly cleared from the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all issues are fully dealt with.
- Previous experience within a similar Accounts Payable function
- Experience working with Qube Property Management System would be desirable
- Thrive in a busy and collaborative environment
- Have the ability to think on your feet and maintain a positive attitude
- Work collaboratively across your team to ensure a high standard of service is delivered
- Be proficient across MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
If you or anyone you know is interested in being considered for this opportunity please submit your updated CV as soon as possible for consideration!