£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
31 March 2021
30 May 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Acquisitions Assistant/ Paralegal to join a well know Property company based in London. This role requires previous experience within a similar position within the property sector.
* Review documents - leases, title registers and title plans - understand what has been acquired and respond.
* Understanding Complex Title Structures and recording them on database (freeholder, superior leaseholder, head leaseholder, management lease, occupational leaseholder),
* Understanding how land ownership tenures and ownership structures work in England and Wales.
* Reading, interpreting, recording and reporting on lease terms.
* Record this information on database.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Law Degree / similar level Legal qualification (GDL/ Cilex)
* Paralegal or similar in conveyancing/ property management/ Residential Property
* Demonstrable ability to read and understand Title Registers, Title Plans, Leases and Deeds
* Proven experience working on Microsoft Excel and using its functionality (data entry, sorting data…)
* Good Analytical skills
* Understanding of how freehold/leasehold law works in England & Wales
* Knowledge of Land Registry
Please apply today if this is something you are interested in hearing more about.