£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits
07 December 2020
05 February 2021
Assistant Block Property Manager
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
My client is proud to work across residential developments for some of the most impressive apartments in Manchester. Due to continued growth, this company is now seeking a new Assistant Property Manager for its city centre-based office. Candidates must come from a leasehold background - unfortunately a lettings background cannot be considered.
The successful candidate will work with a small, hardworking but sociable team to deliver an exceptional service to residents.
- Assist the Property Managers in delivering an excellent property management service in accordance with the management contract, the block lease and RICS codes of practice
- Assist in controlling and managing site budgets by reviewing and reporting actual expenditure against agreed block budgets
- Understand and be able to interrogate and become an expert in using our Property Management IT system -Qube
- Carry out regular block inspections - identifying building defects, highlighting maintenance requirements and health and safety concerns - reporting these to the Property Manager and using Qube to record the results
- Liaise with the internal maintenance division to schedule repairs and maintenance
- Assist with the procurement of external contractors, preparing specifications, obtaining tenders
- Monitor service contracts
- Deal with pre-contract enquiries from solicitors
- Attend resident's meetings with Property Manager's and take and produce minutes
- Liaise directly with Leaseholders and residents regarding day-to-day management issues and how a high regard for customer service in dealing promptly with enquiries
- Have regard for safe working whilst maintaining the highest level of personal safety and of those around
- High levels of organisation and the ability to manage a large workload
- Experience of the Block Property Management industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IRPM foundation a distinct advantage
- Professionalism, reliability and a can do attitude
This is a renowned business and an opportunity to develop a career within the block management industry under real specialists. Benefits include 25 days' holiday, social events and dress down Fridays.