£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
12 July 2021
10 September 2021
Up to £24,000
Excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of Management Surveyors who support an impressive range of corporate clients across the UK.
The appointed Assistant Surveyor will support with the following duties:
- Ensure regular maintenance of the Estates database.
- Liaise with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information.
- Act as the main point of contact between the team and the client to control processes.
- Source, read and interpret leases from clients and their advisers.
- Liaise with Finance teams to ensure efficient collection and payment of rents.
- Manage void and vacant properties having regard to procedures and insurers requirements.
- Instruct third parties including solicitors, suppliers, and other business units where necessary.
- Undertake property inspections when required.
- Assist with service charge processes at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- Provide administrative support to the Management team.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for general tenant, client, and internal queries.
Ideally with a background in Property Management, the successful candidate will possess:
- Good MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work with changing priorities
- The ability to learn new tasks/systems quickly